We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of cleaners and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organisations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organisational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- High school diploma is a plus
- Opportunity to work with a highly experienced and diverse team
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility on the form of the contract (employment contract or freelancing)
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Bonus structure
- Equal Opportunity
What we are looking for: We are looking for a highly experienced and professional Housekeeping Supervisor with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational and cleaning skills, as well as a thorough understanding of cleanliness procedures. You should also have experience providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
What are the benefits offered by Salon Privé?
Salon Privé is committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Salon Privé welcomes all types of profiles to apply and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, social origin, or age.
About Salon Privé
Salon Privé is an international conglomerate operating luxury entertainment, hospitality and gaming brands.Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.