We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Events Coordinator. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
To plan, coordinate and execute events and ensure customers’ satisfaction for scheduled events at Lustica Bay, demonstrating positive energy in dealing with the team and consistently high level of customer service.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintain consistent way of handling enquiries following the brand guidelines
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with operational departments and ensure they are provided with accurate and timely event order
- Attend the scheduled event meetings with operational departments
- Coordinate banqueting functions with F&B outlets in order to maximize usage of space and the smooth completion of the scheduled functions
- Maintain effective and appropriate liaison with clients whilst on property for site inspection and events
- Regularly survey competitors in prescribed format to ensure we stay current with our offers and propositions
- To complete when required detailed competitors’ check in order to formulate pricing strategies for marketing plan
- Providing the necessary event reports to insure proper distribution of information with the others team members
- Assists with arranging the food/beverages, ordering of supplies and equipment, signage, and décor to Lustica Bay quality standards
- Keeping track of all assets of the events team and making sure all are in good usable shape
- Supports the preparation and tracking of events contracts and payments to deliver events
- Ensure all operational activities are planned timely in accordance with department procedure
- Keeps track of payments and expenditures of executed events
- Executes and coordinates the scheduled events on the location and oversees the activities of 3rd party.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Valid Category B Driving License
- Minimum 2 years of equivalent experience in an administration position, including focus on customer experience and coordinating special events.
- Fluent in Montenegrin and English, both written and verbal
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV through the following link:
https://lustica-development.talentlyft.com/jobs/events-coordinator-zHz or the following option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
* Prijavljivanje na oglas vrši se klikom na dugme "Konkurišite na oglas", na e-mail, poštansku adresu, e-mail adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa. Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.