Junior Technician for electrical system
Terna Group is the owner and operator of the Italian High-Voltage National Transmission Grid (NTG).
Terna has established the Terna Crna Gora company in Montenegro for the realisation and operation of MONITA project (Submarine energetic interconnection between Italy and Montenegro) in Montenegro.
Open job position:
Junior Technician for electrical system Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M)
Job location: Lastva Grbaljska, Kotor
- Supervision of construction works and activities related to the operation and maintenance of the converter station(O&M)
- Planning and implementation of work and maintenance activities in coordination with the team
- Undertaking all activities that ensure compliance with legal regulations and rules of the Company related to safety and protection at work
- Maintenance and operation of power plants, devices and equipment
- Monday to Friday 8 hour per day. Emergency availability service over the working time (weekend included) is required one out of three weeks.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Required: High school diploma in Electrotechnics (Department of Energy) - IV degree
- It is desirable to have passed professional exam: "OPERATION OF TRANSFORMER STATIONS AND DISTRIBUTION POWER PLANTS AND MANAGEMENT OF MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION OF ELECTRIC POWER FACILITIES"
- Knowledge of English (necessary) and Italian (desirable) Language (lever B1 or higher)
- Previous work experience isn’t necessary
- Fix salary, Mobile phone
Interested candidates can send their CV in English or Italian language to the following E-mail address: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] or via the COMPETITION TO ADVERTISEMENT option.
Zainteresovani kandidati mogu poslati svoj CV na Engleskom ili Italijanskom jeziku na E-mail adrese: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] ili putem opcije KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.