Sales & Marketing Executive (m/f)
The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Sales & Marketing Executive at The Chedi Luštica Bay Hotel (m/f)
Sales & Marketing Department
- Responsible for working together with Leisure sales Manager to gain Tour Operator and Travel Agent room sales for the hotel, specialized in leisure travelers
- Identify new leisure markets and business opportunities to increase sales by preparing sales contracts for leisure accounts
- Ensuring all account correspondence is kept in updated files, all actions listed in account files have the appropriate trace dates and all client files have complete details of contact names, telephone, email etc. which must be loaded and kept up to date in Opera
- Assist in increasing the number of contacts and send these contacts regular notes and sales information/specials
- Develop strong relationships with reservation department and on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals
Internal and external relationship
- Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client
- Follow and analyses industry trends, and strategic movements by competitors to asses' potential market threats and identify potential product enhancement opportunities
- Provide feedback to the leadership on advancements that could be made, and play a proactive role in assisting with the roll out of future product advancements
Personal/Professional Commitment and Development
- Providing of updated information to the Management and other departments
- Attending trainings and meetings as and when required
- Keeping up to date with market developments in the hospitality industry
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- University Degree or High School Education
- Valid driver Licence for B category
- Full working professional proficiency in English and Montenegrin
Job – Specific Experience:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the global hospitality industry
- To have an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to forecast needs for resources
- Ability to negotiate effectively
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.