Housekeeping Manager Ad
Since the seventies, guests have come to Regent Hotels and Resorts for serene and sensational stays. At each resort, you’ll find a team of professional and genuine hoteliers who bring together luxury living and deliver the best of personal service.
Regent Porto Montenegro brings this idea of discreet luxury to the beautiful Adriatic shores.
The hotel is the heart of Porto Montenegro, super yacht marina. It consists of 3 accommodation wings: Venezia, Aqua and Baia. We are proud of a beautiful pool podium overlooking the magnificent Boka Bay, Spa facilities and four dining outlets: Murano restaurant - which brings casual, unhurried luxury to the forefront; Library Bar – our sophisticated bar; Gourmet Corner - patisserie and bakery; and Pool bar – a casual Italian Riviera ambiance bar.
Your day to day
Your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the operations of the Housekeeping, Laundry, Uniform Room and Mini-bar through departmental supervisors and perform human resource functions to ensure that colleagues are selected, trained, counsel and rewarded to achieve departmental productivity objectives and meet hotel service quality standards;
- Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities;
- Establish and maintain cost control systems for linen and cleaning supplies inventory, oversee the budgeting, ordering and receiving of such supplies to maintain the appropriate inventory levels necessary for efficient operation of the hotel;
- Develop and implement systems for inspecting and managing the quality of Housekeeping. Laundry, Uniform Room and Mini-bar services provided and to ensure timeliness and efficiency of services;
- Implement and control Housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests;
- To handle and resolve all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an amicable Relationship with all clients, customers and guests of the Hotel;
- Oversee the proper scheduling of staff and work according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy;
- Compile and report information on Housekeeping activities and expenses; provide information to guest services on the status of guest rooms to ensure accurate and timely reporting on room availability;
- Responsible for development of the department’s annual budget; monitor and report variances against plan; keep track of labor costs and related expenses;
- Capex planning and asset management;
- Follow up on maintenance repairs and co-ordinate with Engineering Department on repair needs to ensure hotel service quality standards are met and that a preventative maintenance program is in place;
- Serve as a member of the Hotel’s Management Team & Manager-on-Duty and work with other management personnel in establishing and implementing hotel service standards to achieve maximum profitability and efficiency;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- Minimum five years’ experience in a Housekeeping management capacity in a medium to large size hotels; Experience in a luxury environment is considered an advantage;
- Fluent English language; Knowledge of local language is considered advantageous;
- Condo hotel experience would be beneficial;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite of products;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize jobs.
What we offer
- Job in the beautiful coastal town in Montenegro;
- Great team to work with;
- Competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge);
- Various learning and development programs;
- Cross hotel opportunities within IHG;
- Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide;
- One meal per shift, laundry for uniform.
If you are looking for a job and you meet the above mentioned criteria we can help you with your search. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English to the following email address: email@example.com or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.