Income Auditor Ad
Since the seventies, guests have come to Regent Hotels and Resorts for serene and sensational stays. At each resort, you’ll find a team of professional and genuine hoteliers who bring together luxury living and deliver the best of personal service.
Regent Porto Montenegro brings this idea of discreet luxury to the beautiful Adriatic shores.
The hotel is the heart of Porto Montenegro, super yacht marina. It consists of 3 accommodation wings: Venezia, Aqua and Baia. We are proud of a beautiful pool podium overlooking the magnificent Boka Bay, Spa facilities and four dining outlets: Murano restaurant - which brings casual, unhurried luxury to the forefront; Library Bar – our sophisticated bar; Gourmet Corner - patisserie and bakery; and Pool bar – a casual Italian Riviera ambiance bar.
Your day to day
Your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions;
- To ensure that all control procedures are in place relating to the income process;
- To ensure all revenue generated in the hotel is recorded timely, accurately, properly valued, correctly classified and report discrepancies on a timely basis;
- To produce the daily revenue report and reconcile all revenues against cash banked and accounts receivable movements for each day;
- Other job duties as defined in the Income Auditor job description.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a relevant field of study;
- 1-2 years of prior experience in accounting. Experience as an Income Auditor preferred, but not mandatory;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel;
- Experience in a medium to large size hotels and experience in night auditing would be considered as an advantage;
- Understanding of: Back and Front office systems (Opera, Micros), use of Electronic Cash Register machines, Restaurant and Bar knowledge with balancing of figures;
- Experience on cash handling jobs would be considered as an advantage;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize jobs;
- Knowledge of English language.
What we offer
- Job in the beautiful coastal town in Montenegro
- Great team to work with
- Competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge)
- Various learning and development programs
- Cross hotel opportunities within IHG
- Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide
- One meal per shift, laundry for uniform
If you are looking for job and you want to grow with us, we are looking forward to your application. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English to the following email address: email@example.com or by using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.