Porto Montenegro is currently recruiting for a Cashier to join our PMYC Pool team and provide the best possible experience to our clients and guests.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Handling cash or credit transactions with customers;
- Collecting payments;
- Ensuring pricing is correct;
- Issuing change, receipts, refunds, or tickets;
- Redeeming stamps and coupons;
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change;
- Making sales referrals, cross-sell products and introducing new ones;
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing relevant information;
- Greeting customers when entering or leaving establishment;
- Maintaining clean and tidy checkout areas;
- Keeping reports of transactions;
- Processing returns if needed;
- Pleasantly dealing with customers to ensure satisfaction.
To successfully fill this role, you should have the following:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar or related role;
- Fluency in English language;
- Experience in handling cash and credit transactions;
- Experience in dealing with clients or the general public;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please visit: http://careers.portomontenegro.com/ for details on how to apply.
All applications must be in English.
Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!