We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist (m/f) to join our front desk team in one of the Residences, and become an integral part of a friendly and professional environment. In this role, you will be committed to providing five star quality services to our clients, ensuring their memorable experience.
The Receptionist truly influences the first impressions of our clients and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Providing courteous, prompt and efficient service to clients and guests on all of their inquiries;
- Handling incoming calls and walk in’s, following the Company’s procedures;
- Keeping office supplies in order and liaising with vendors;
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties including copying, faxing etc.;
- Projecting an approachable and professional image in personal appearance and demeanor;
- Being fully aware of Porto Montenegro products and services at all times;
- Ad-hoc duties, as assigned by Supervisor.
A successful Receptionist will have the following:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in the tourism and/or hospitality industry;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service field;
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage;Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentations and communication skills;
- An engaging, polite and professional approach, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a client;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and ability to navigate through Company systems;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please click the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS for details on how to apply.
All applications must be in English.
Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.