Beach Manager (m/f)
Embark on an exciting new chapter of your career as Nikki Beach prepares to open the gates of another seaside haven, located on the shores of Boka Bay!
In more than 20 years Nikki Beach brand has grown into a global, multifaceted luxury hospitality company which has one goal in its heart – the Celebration of Life.
After settling on the shores of the USA, Caribbean, Barbados, Thailand, UAE, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Greece and Turkey, Nikki Beach is coming to the shores of Montenegro, beckoning not only guests but aspiring and ambitious individuals to be a part of a vibrant community..
Escape the ordinary - join (the extraordinary) Nikki Beach Montenegro team!
Position: BEACH MANAGER (m/f)
Report to: Food & Beverage Manager
The Beach manager is leading the beach team, achieves goals and ensures that the beach area with sunbeds operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. He must coordinate a variety of activities, e.g. controlling, managing stock levels, daily and weekly reporting’s, staff control and sales, coordinating with reservation agent about vacancies and specific and request. He is responsible for the business performance of the beach area, as well as maintaining high standards of food&beverages, service, and health and safety.
Beach management combines strategic planning and day-to-day management activities.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (desirable not mandatory)
- Minimum experience of minimum 3 years in 5 star hotels or high end restaurants / beach clubs Similar position.
- Interest in a long term cooperation
- Professional communication skills, appearance and behavior.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian (desirable not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – MS Word, Excel.
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work flexible working hours.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and Food & Beverage knowledge.
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa offers:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Seasonal working contract from March – November.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.