Real Estate Specialist
An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe is searching for new team members for a newly opened branch: APS Montenegro.
APS is a leading company in investment, management, and recovery of loan portfolios and real estate within Central and South-Eastern Europe. Founded in 2004, the company is headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic. APS provides comprehensive services in distressed and performing loans portfolios investment advisory and recovery management and performs asset management. Involving more than 800 experts, it provides services in 15 European countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia. APS manages assets totaling in nominal value more than EUR 8.6 billion and provides exclusive investment advisory to five investment vehicles and recognized institutional investors. Since 2013, APS is an official partner of International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of World Bank.
An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services,
underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe is
searching for a motivated and energetic Real Estate Specialist to join our team in APS
- Initiates and coordinates marketing and sale activities related to real estate portfolio assets.
- Provides info to potential buyers.
- Analysis of received bids and preparation of proposals for senior management.
- Steers the coordination with the real estate brokers, valuators, service provides in accordance with the overall strategy;
- In charge of coordinating property maintenance and preparation for sale;
- Monitors the relevant services, insurance, tax and utilities cost related to the subject portfolio and implements measures for their optimization;
- Provide regular reports to senior management on asset management activities;
- Coordinates the activities related to repossession and sale process (tax, transfer of utilities, transfer of ownership).
- Very good knowledge of the local real estate market (residential and commercial assets);
- Good knowledge of the operational flow of trading property and required documentation;
- Marketing and sales skills;
- Driver License;
- Medium English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Proactive and result oriented.
- The opportunity of building a successful career in a dynamic environment, among a team of professionals;
- Salary benefits according to performance.
If you are interested please apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
*Note: In order to apply you have to be registered on www.prekoveze.me website and have a strong profile (minimum 75% strength).
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.