Food & Beverage Manager
POSITION, FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER, HOTEL AMAN SVETI STEFAN
Manager of Food & Beverage, you will be responsible for maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operations, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. An effective Food and Beverage Manager, will be out on the floor and in the kitchen during service times, monitoring and coaching processes and staff.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Recommend to the Hotel Management any areas for potential cost savings or improving guest service.
- Constantly read the market in order to develop a thorough understanding of the needs and identify trends of our customers.
- Organise Food and Beverage events, Assist General Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager with banquet and event sales.
- Conduct training and refresher classes for all Front of House F&B personnel in the correct procedures
- Quality assurance, guest service, and training of all employees
- Uphold Food and Beverage policies
- Coordination between all departments
- Responsible for overall guest satisfaction
- Ensure all employees are conducting themselves in a professional manner
- Perform all reasonable job duties as requested.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor degree required
- Has minimal 5 years related Food and Beverage experience in similar capacity
- Strong team leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Experience in resolving customer’s concerns as well as overall excellent customer service required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well within time limits, meets deadlines
- Focus on customer service, approaching work with a friendly, energetic, approachable, motivated and calm demeanor
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented, organized and be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Open to expats
- Opera knowledge.
If you are interested, please send us your CV in Montenegrin or English (preferably with a photo) to the e-
mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS no later than 31.12.2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.