Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For our client in Muscat, Oman, we are looking for the following position:
WAITER (m/f) – Muscat, OMAN
Full relocation package, accommodation, work permit, visa, social insurance, transportation provided by the company.
Salary range negotiable.
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable;
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations and suggest signature or promoted items;
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods;
- Inform customers of daily specials;
- Take food and beverage orders. And log them into POS system;
- Serve food or beverages to guests and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required;
- Refill beverages throughout the meal;
- Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems;
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or bar, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Clean tables or bar after guests have finished dining;
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs;
- Collect payments from guests and thank them for dining at the restaurant;
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware;
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties;
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers;
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests;
- Work with other servers and be a team player;
- Perform beginning and end of shift check lists, reports and clean-ups;
- Preform weekly deep cleaning session;
- Help in reaching sales goals by upselling and cross selling.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- High school or diploma is preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Communication skills;
- Active listening & learning;
- Smiling and positive attitude;
- Teamwork skills;
- Some English language skills.
- 1 year experience of serving.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!