Procurement Officer - Mojkovac
For our Client, company from Mojkovac, Montenegro we are looking for Procurement Officer. Your role as an Procurement Officer will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of Logistics, Procurement and Administrative tasks, like organizing orders, transport, administering customs paperwork. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for Management queries on Procurement related topics.
Procurement Officer – MOJKOVAC
- Monitors all items purchased and received. Solves all related purchasing problems such as inferior quality, non-delivery, late delivery, etc.
- Activities related to procurement of goods and services, materials, equipment and tools;
- Participation in the process of suppliers selection, monitoring administrative and commercial cooperation conditions;
- Analysis and evaluation of suppliers’ offers in order to identify ways to improve the conditions;
- Creating and permanently updating the suppliers database (goods and services);
- Nominating new suppliers and reviewing existing suppliers;
- Liaising with suppliers in all areas of purchasing procedures i.e. deliveries, quotations, contract terms, etc.
- Source for quotations and compares suppliers’ price and quality;
- To negotiate with suppliers in order to get the best quotation with keeping same quality of service or product;
- To obtain the best payment terms. (I.e. 30 days credit limit terms);
- To be alert to any misappropriation of funds or fraud. No gifts of any nature can be accepted.
- Proven experience as an Procurement Office;
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and creativity in problem solving;
- Analytical skills, independence and well developed negotiation skills;
- Able to relocate or to travel to Mojkovac, Montenegro;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
Try The HeadHunter for your success! Believe your career to the ONLY professionals! Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.
Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!