Open Day in Budva
Your new journey starts here
This is your chance to explore the world as you work as part of our world-class Emirates Cabin Crew team.
What makes us one of the world’s fastest growing airlines in the sky? It’s about sharing our passion for travel and delivering our passion for customer service excellence. And you’re invited to bring your exceptional talents into our team.
In return, we’ll reward you with a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation and travel benefits for you and your family. We fly to more than 150 destinations across six continents on an ultra- modern fleet. So take the next step in your journey and make the world’s inspiring cultures, landscapes and landmarks your new office. And make Dubai your new home.
To find out more, come and meet our recruitment team at our Open Day in Budva. We encourage you to apply online before the event, and make sure you bring with you an updated CV along with one photograph.
You can get all the venue details at emirates.com/careers.
24 August 2019, 9:00am sharp
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
For further information and to apply, please visit HERE.
Emirates. Fly Better.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.