Technical Support Specialist
Bulevar Džordža Vašingtona 92
Technical Support Specialist
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Support Engineer to support our US & European customers on our web and mobile solutions. The primary duty is to field complex support interactions that require system analysis and problem solving techniques. This role is critical in troubleshooting issues for our customers and requires you to become an expert in our available platforms.
The ideal candidate will be required to do the following:
• Responsible for correctly entering, tracking and managing of incoming support tickets via our supporting tools
• Answer queries via our communication channels for our customers and partners
• Be aware of our current solutions and upcoming releases as they become available
• Familiarity of the SynergySuite platforms and verticals that we offer and upsell where possible
• Actively perform SQL queries to access customer information and update where needed
• Perform other duties as required or deemed appropriate to the support team
• Work in partnership with our international offices to help support the teams and our customers
• Adhere to our on boarding, training and support standards and procedures.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience working within the hospitality trade using stock, HR or HACCP systems
• Experience working in a technical role performing installations, configuration and supporting a hospitality management solution such as an ePOS solution or an ebusiness solution -OR- Degree in a technical, hospitality or business field
• Knowledge of food and beverage management procedures
• Experience in Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel and Word, or Google Docs
• Advanced use of PC/Mac
• High level of fluency with English language.
• Previous experience with alternative restaurant management systems
• Previous experience with MySQL, Jira, FreshDesk and LogMeIn
• Previous experience working with an automated support management and tracking tool in a support center environment
• Previous experience in supporting hospitality software products.
Professional Skills Required:
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to earn respect from customers, colleagues and others
• Ability and credibility to work effectively with both our internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to work unsupervised or as a team member of both the local office team and wider company teams
• Creative thinking abilities, uses experiences and knowledge to create new ideas and think ‘outside the box’
• A self-starter with initiative, drive and strong desire to succeed
• Ability to work in a logical, methodical manner
• Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
• Flexibility with people and time.
SynergySuite is an international provider of online software solutions to the hospitality and quick service markets. We provide clients with an integrated software suite which manages all aspects of their business including: Sales Reporting & Business Intelligence, Cash Management, Fraud Detection, Human Resource Management, Inventory Control, Procurement and more.
Fill out the form below to apply, or email a short introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS. Please include the job title in the subject line.