Country Manager Podgorica
Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For our Client, specializes in distribution and sales in Balkan region, we are looking for:
Country Manager - Podgorica
Country Manager is responsible for daily sales activity of assigned territory. This position manages HORECA (Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafés), Office, and Retailers, sales responsibilities with assigned Key accounts. Responsibilities include account acquisition, account maintenance, technical support QA, account training, weekly demonstrations, monthly sales reports, and regular team meetings.
Acquisition of Accounts
- Work with the Distributors sales teams to develop a target list for the HORECA, Offices, and Retailers
- Visit all HORECA accounts, Office, Retailers independently, with Country Manager, and/or Distributor reps/sales team, and Quality/Technical Manager
- Set up meetings and perform demonstrations with decision-makers for all new direct leads direct or leads from distributors
- Follow up on all On-Premise proposals
- Follow up on leads and demonstrations with written proposals and communication
- Implement programs and branding within key and strategic accounts
- Present products and programs to existing and target customers on a regular basis.
- Ensure the accuracy of client credit applications and forms are completed for all new accounts and equipment orders, to be submitted to our machine order processing department
- Manage the completion of all Terms Sheets for new accounts
- Coordinate new account setup and ensure that all coffee orders are placed correct and POS items are placed through Companies systems and procedures.
- Monitor all installations with a signed and completed install checklist before scheduling of installation with the technical department
Monthly Reports & Procedures
- Accurate completion of monthly sales tracking reports (New acquisition of HORECA, Office and Retailers, lost accounts) to be submitted to the Directors
- Analyze monthly Free Goods reports and report any inaccuracies to Directors.
- Submit a monthly activity calendar to Directors
- Create and maintain your pipeline monthly and submit to Directors
- Maintenance of Existing Accounts
- To train staff at existing accounts to enhance knowledge of products, use of equipment to increase sales performance.
- Branding, POS, and beverage programs
- Coordinate events, trainings and coffee demonstrations
- Technical Support
- Coordinate installation of equipment and setup of new accounts with the Technical Manager
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree
- Negotiation skills
- Sales Experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Account management
- Distributor sales management experience
- Persuasive written and verbal presentation skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Managerial experience
- Leadership experience
- Understanding and ability to execute quality standards in HORECA sales, products, and theability to impart these skills to others through clear and concise training, understanding, adherence, and alignment within the company strategy
- Microsoft Office
- Driving license.
Candidates must be able to function in demanding working conditions, may be required to lift heavy objects, stand for long periods of time, maintain a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurability.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.