Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For our Client, specializes in retail sales in the premises where his trades various items for children as toys,
gifts, books, stationery, clothing and diverse accessories for your home, we are looking for:
The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of store in accordance with overall company policy. The main focus of a store manager is to improve the commercial performance of the store.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts.
- Manage the stock and take important decision on stock control. Is responsible for stock differences in routine controls and inventories.
- To plan, distribute and manage workload to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Organize work shift for shop’s personnel.
- To be in direct communication with clients and to supervise the customer service as an important process.
- Respect the plan grams designated from the respective departments.
- Ensure that the staff works safely and according to procedures.
- Informs the Manager about issues and resolve them through involving the right people and follow up always.
- Other duties may be asked to perform based on the business requirement.
Other Job Functions:
- Participates in any training program in and out the country.
- Ensures all the required reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: University Degree, preferably in business related fields
- Work Experiences: At least 3-5 years’ work experience in similar trading company.
- Mobility – the job entails frequent travel
- Must be able to use MS Office applications – Word, Outlook, and Excel to a competent standard
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!