Junior Sous Chef
The Chedi Lustica Bay is the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, The Chedi provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, bars, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. Our team consists of like- minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to bring our vision into life.
The hotel has two spectacular restaurants, three bars, a beach bar and club, and with all that we offer a variety of vacancies available to those looking for a step up in their career. We are now looking for the right person to take on the role of the Junior Sous Chef in our hotel:
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF
As the Junior Sous Chef, we expect you to Reflect The Chedi philosophy by providing the highest quality of food & service to our customers and employees by maintaining a positive attitude and keeping the team spirit at the highest level.
- Maintain high standards of all food preparation and service in the assigned kitchen
- Participate in daily culinary operations, including 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a beach bar and room service
- Constantly be physically involved in all phases of the daily operation requirements and to co‐ordinate, in detail on the Restaurant / Banquet food production, and all specific duties to all employees under his/her supervision
- Achieve the highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules
- Set clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and ensure that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded
- Monitor staff schedules for the assigned outlets, change of shifts and staff leave;
- Conduct staff daily briefing and information sharing
- Handle assigned staff appraisal, provide learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement including regular training classes and on the job training
- To report to the Executive Sous Chef on all staff and operation matters.
In order to succeed in this role, you:
- Have previous experience as Sous Chef a hotel or a freestanding restaurant
- Understand the importance of providing a personalised touch to food preparation
- Worked in a luxury hotel or restaurant with a diverse menu
- Supervised and motivated teams of people towards high performance
- Are used to work in a 5* environment and its speed and quality
- Like working hard, having fun and be a part of the team working towards success.
If you are interested to take on this challenge for this summer, please submit your CV to email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.