Chef de partie
The Chedi Lustica Bay is the first of seven hotels within Lustica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, The Chedi provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, bars, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique guest experience. The hotel has two spectacular restaurants, three bars, a beach bar and club, and provides in room dining.
We just opened the doors to our first guests, and we still have several vacancies for like- minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value team work, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity in order to bring our vision into life.
Chef de Partie
As Chef de Partie, we expect you to reflect The Chedi philosophy by providing the highest quality of food & service to our customers and employees by maintaining a positive attitude and keeping the team spirit at the highest level.
- Maintain high standards of all food preparation and service in the assigned kitchen
- Assist in positive outcome from any guest queries in timely and efficient manner
- Constantly be physically involved in all phases of the daily operation co-ordinate shifts and staff on duty
- Ensure food is stored properly
- Contribute to cost controlling, improving of profit margins and other financial targets
- Participate in staff daily briefing and information sharing
- Assist the Sous Chef and Executive Sous Chef in training of all staff whenever needed
- Report maintenance and hygiene issues
- Provide support to other departments wherever needed and maintain good working relationships.
In order to succeed as Chef de Partie, you:
- Have previous experience as Chef de Partie or an experienced DCDP
- Understand the importance of providing a personalised touch to food preparation
- Worked in a luxury hotel or restaurant with a diverse menu
- Are used to work in a 5* environment and its speed and quality
- Like working hard, having fun and be a part of the team working towards success
- Understand current food trends.
If you are interested to take on this challenge for this summer, please submit your CV to email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.