Administration Assistant Manager
ADMINSTRATION ASSISTANT MANAGER
We are an international Legal/Immigration company looking at starting an operation in Montenegro. Our company has offices in Malta, Cyprus, Vietnam and China.
We are seeking the services of a highly motivated, smart, individual to take the post within our company to assist with the establishment and administration of our branch office in Podgorica:
1. Assist in the setting up of our Montenegrin operation.
2. Conduct research and approaching potential associates with the aim to arrange
meetings for company & Management to expand company's business network.
3. Handle the Business development strategy.
4. Support existing associates and partners with the guidance of the Manager.
5. Act as translator from Montenegrin to English in meetings with the Management with partners and clients.
6. Respond to inquiries and calls from potential partners and arrange meetings.
7. Assist our foreign clients when they visit Montenegro.
8. Administrative office duties.
- 2 years experience in a similar position;
- University Degree in either Law or Business Administration/Management;
- Applicant must be fluent in the Montenegrin and English language;
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English (High level of English required);
- Organised and have an eye for detail;
- Willing to travel;
- Be assertive, agile and a team player;
- Have a vision, creative ideas and strategic thinking;
- Previous experience in the migration and foreign investment market will be considered an advantage;
- Microsoft Office/Excel/Power-point skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure to achieve goals;
- Ability to work proactively, fast but correctly and efficiently;
- Need to be honest, hardworking and reliable.
Please send CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.