Porto Montenegro is currently looking for a Landscaping Coordinator, to join our team in a role which will see you supervising landscaping maintenance operations and performing a variety of landscaping tasks relative to site operations.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising a wide range of gardening daily duties including maintenance of trees, shrubs, climber, perennial and seasonal plants on the site; ensuring all actions are undertaken according to specified horticultural standards and in professional manner;
- Monitoring and controlling supplies and equipment, and ensuring the correct use of machinery, giving inputs about new purchases that should be done; promoting and ensuring health and safety standards are applied while using machinery and small tools;
- Supervising application of a wide range of fertilizers and also herbicides, pesticides, fungicides; training the team to identify plant disease, ensuring chemicals are stored and disposed properly; promoting and ensuring health and safety standards are applied for chemical application;
- Supervising irrigation system functionality and assisting in creation of irrigation time scheme;
- Lawn management;
- Ensuring that recommended manufactures guidelines and application rates are adhered;
- Ensuring that all defined areas are maintained to the required PM landscaping standards; taking part in team training and advising staff in all areas of work;
- Responsible for the inventory of tools and equipment assigned to the Landscaping staff;
- Making recommendations to Landscaping Maintenance Manager on staffing requirements, evaluations, disciplinary and termination matters of assigned landscaping staff; monitoring landscaping team grooming standard;
- Answering questions and providing information to clients and guests on site when required;
- Ensuring smooth communication with other departments and assisting in maintaining a positive work environment inside the landscaping team;
- Creating work schedule for the whole team on a regular basis, to ensure adequate and efficient staffing at all times; controlling staff attendance;
- Maintaining records and preparing reports concerning operations and programs;
- Taking part and giving inputs regarding landscaping design and improvements, assisting in creating landscaping offers for PM Clients;
- Communication with suppliers, gathering offers and processing orders of plants and materials used on a daily basis.
A successful Landscaping Coordinator will have the following:
- University degree or appropriate Certification in Horticulture or Landscape architecture;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in landscape maintenance or relative;
- Good knowledge of plants species, plant diseases and pests, machinery and tools used in horticulture;
- Familiarization with standards in horticulture, landscaping architecture and design;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite of products. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD application is preferred.
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.