Real estate agents (m/f)
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For the purposes of our Client, multi-national REAL ESTATE company, located in 82 countries and territories around the world, we are posting job advertisement looking for:
REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities o propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers, maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.).
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, etc.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales trough advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Sales drive.
- Self-confidence and ability to work in team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive - percentage based.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!