Minti is part of fin-tech group that will be providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans operating in MNE market. The company aims to offer consumer finance and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient, customer - friendly and fastest borrowing process for the customer.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Marketing manager. If you are eager to follow newest trends and solutions in the rapidly growing financial business and be part of the big, supporting, friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Conduct researches and analyses for a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic population data;
- Define, develop, and implement digital marketing strategy, including web, SEO/SEM, social media, affiliate etc. in support of business objectives;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals;
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.);
- Identify trends and insights, offering fresh and creative growth strategies;
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
- Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public;
- Enforces brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign
1. Define, develop, and implement digital marketing strategy, including web, SEO/SEM, social media, affiliate etc. in support of business objectives;
2. Being ready timely for launching phase;
3. Identify trends and insights, offering fresh and creative growth strategies;
4. Keeping positive brand awareness and image so that Minti becomes a desired place to work promoting owners mind-set throughout Minti.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Proficiency in English language;
- Proven experience as a marketing manager or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable high experience in marketing data analytics and digital marketing tracking tool knowledge;
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.);
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) will be considered as an advantage
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- An exciting job within a rapidly growing FinTech company
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great technical support.
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please apply and submit your CV in English using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.