Head of Debt collection
Minti is part of fin-tech group that will be providing a scope of financial services, including payday and consumer loans operating in MNE market. The company aims to offer consumer finance and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient, customer - friendly and fastest borrowing process for the customer.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Head of Debt collection. If you are eager to follow newest trends and solutions in the rapidly growing financial business and be part of the big, supporting, friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for Head of Debt Collection to manage providing counseling to clients facing difficulties in repaying debt.
- Conduct the debt collection department by coordinating the work and planning the work performance
- Trains and guide the team of debt collection specialists
- Initiates, develop and manage customer relationships through the phone
- Analyze and provide reports on the debt collection process and evaluate effectiveness
- Plan, prepare and present debt collection processes depending on the research done
- Provide financial consultancy and quality service to clients
- Maintain proper documentation of debt collection work
- Focus on customer restructuring opportunities
- Follow legal obligations in collecting debts to avoid violating the law
- Assist the company in taking legal action against debtors by providing the necessary information
- Report directly to the CEO
1. Participating and building up strong team of specialists being dedicated to work and goals / mission of Minti in 2-3 months period;
2. Being ready timely for launching phase with a team ready to service;
3. Participating and expending the department in compliance with business expanding in order to ensure preventing clients’ further delay and/or keeping it First Payment Default ratio for loans that are 30d+ in delay below certain ratio;
4. Giving the best solutions / alternatives to clients keeping in mind goals and mission of Minti securing payment commitments;
5. Create internal Minti debt collection environment so that Minti becomes a desired place to work promoting owners mind-set throughout Minti by strategically.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in the area of debt collection of financial institutions and customer relationship
- BA in relevant field
- Excellent communication and conviction skills
- Excellent skills in managing time, organization and performing several tasks at the same time
- High work ethics
- Enthusiasm, Self-Initiative, Ambition
- An exciting job within a rapidly growing FinTech company
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great technical support.
If you feel you are the right candidate that can build a strong focused company culture, please apply and submit your CV in English using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.