Ovaj oglas je istekao i poslodavac više ne prima prijave
Hotel Lazure has advertised a position for candidates interested in the position:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of the F&B Supervisor or his / her delegate and within the limits of established policies and procedures the bartender is responsible for serving the guests in the restaurants and bars. He / she must maintain the highest standard of service and ensures the greatest possible guest satisfaction.
- Reports directly to and communicates with the F&B Supervisor on all pertinent matters affecting guests serving in restaurants and bars.
- Co-ordinates with his colleagues to ensure service is delivered in a smooth and effective manner.
- Interacts and serves guests at all restaurants and bars.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides efficient, expedient and courteous service to the guests leading to a total guest and company satisfaction.
- Is responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment, furniture, stations and hotel property he / she is working with.
- Check all glasses, cutlery, crockery and other items needed before putting them in use.
- Is responsible minded for the breakage and loss of the above-mentioned items.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Is courteous, warm, smiling, while dealing with the guest.
- Is responsible for knowing all items on the menu and being ready to give information on their preparation and service procedure.
- Provides recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any, tries to upsell.
- Interacts with guests, takes food and beverage orders using POS system.
- Mixes ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves snacks and drinks to the guests.
- Prepares checks that itemize and total costs and sales tax.
- Obtains revenues, issues receipts, accepts payments, returns the change.
- Listens to guest remarks or complaints and rectifies wrong doing and any guest demand Informs F&B manager of all complaints.
- Determines when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refuses any further serving on a polite way.
- Clean counters and work areas after guests have finished.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Stock service areas with supplies and products.
- Handles an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures as per hotel standard.
- Prepares inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supply.
- Coordinates with other personnel.
- Follows the department standards.
- Follows out F&B hygiene procedure as per hotel regulations.
- Answers phones, completes financial transactions and reports.
- Attends department meeting and training when requested.
- Is always clean and properly groomed on duty, according to hotel policy.
- Performs all duties other than above requested by the F&B Supervisor, Manager and Hotel Manager.
Interested candidates can apply by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or by sending a CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com