Pool Club Manager
Pool Club Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Pool Club Manager to join a luxurious Yacht Club with 65 meters infinity pool, restaurant and the beach club.
The Yacht Club Complex is the pearl of the super yacht marina Porto Montenegro and it is an established sailing centre within Montenegro with a growing fleet of racing yachts, members and international events. Combining traditional yacht club values and state-of-the-art facilities, the main complex houses an iconic 64m infinity edge swimming pool, restaurant and bar; mezzanine fine dining restaurant, nightclub and the newest addition - a waterfront oasis beach bar.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all F&B and day-to-day operations of the pool and the restaurant within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards including: hospitality of the guests and Yacht Club members, housekeeping and general cleanliness of the pool, pool layout and restaurant service;
- Leading the PMYC team by attracting, recruiting and appraising talented personnel; providing on-the-job training to all team members to strengthen their performance and preparation for future advancement;
- Inculcating a high degree of guest empathy and creating a proactive service culture as part of an ongoing program of the guest problem resolution;
- Preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service;
- Attending meetings in order to liaise with the other operating departments;
- Overseeing the assignment of duties, responsibilities and sections to teams.
- Evaluating team and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service are met;
- Reviewing financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation and expenditures stay within budget limitations;
- Inspecting food and beverage preparation to maintain quality standards and hygiene regulations;
- Relentlessly pursuing ongoing improvement of menu offerings and service delivery.
- Coordinating and organizing all administrative functions applicable to the PMYC;
- Assisting in setting standard operating procedures and job descriptions for the department;
- Communicating SOP manual documents to all staff in a timely manner, ensuring the procedures have been understood and individually signed off;
- Assisting in the coordination of special promotions and providing administrative support where necessary;
- Actively working on constant Yacht Club promotion and identifying ways in which the pool can be better advertised and customers attracted, and communicating with marketing department for further promotional activities.
- Interacting with management and other departments within area of responsibility and developing effective working relationships;
- Ensuring the service and kitchen areas are clean, properly set up, sufficiently supplied and equipped;
- Checking event orders in a timely manner, prior to function date, finalizing service details and requirements no later than 3 days in advance with last minute changes forwarded to appropriate sections;
- Conducting staff meetings on a daily basis with all key pool operation's team members;
- Maintaining communication with kitchen and others related;
- Participating in public relation activities, sales calls, or other promotional activities designed at enhancing the image of the department;
- Assisting each team member in the planning and implementation of effective sales and promotional activities to ensure maximum revenues.
A successful Pool Club Manager will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Hospitality management or related field;
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, or related field preferred;
- Experience in sales, food & beverage and event planning;
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding;
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Highly organized and efficient • Pro-active and results driven • Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility • Leads by example and with integrity • Excellent communicator and team motivator • Business-like, passionate, expressive demonstrating a positive attitude • “Hands-on” leader with the intrinsic desire to meet the needs of our guests and team members.
If you meet all of the above criteria and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process.