Good job, good life!
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For our Client, specializes in retail sales in the premises where his trades various items for children as toys,
gifts, books, stationery, clothing and diverse accessories for your home, we are looking for:
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, control & supervise the accounting team, the management reporting and group reporting
- Setup and manage project accounting for the different projects and activity location
- Own and manage the company internal control processes to safeguard the company’s assets and financial reporting
- Supervise and manage the accounting & finance team of the company, ensuring good performance of the overall accounting function and reliable accounting data.
- Own and manage the process of management reporting to the CEO, Finance director of the Group and management staff, focusing on financial performance of the company and its projects.
- Supervise the real-estate and investment projects accounting and controlling, making sure that each project has a budget, actual costs are booked correctly per project, and overall project results and profitability are tracked and reported accurately and timely. Consequently manage and control the profitability of the projects.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Help develop and drive overall business performance and profitability improvement
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Help the CEO and Finance Director Implement and drive a (financial and operational) performance oriented culture. Be a strong business partner to the company’s management team, advising them and contributing to the overall leadership of the company.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start a business.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree – Economic, Master’s degree (e.g. MBA) would be beneficial.
- Language skills: Good English, any other language is an asset
- Minimum 5 year’s business and/or accounting experience.
- Strong business experience in finance / accounting. Minimum 2 years of people management / functional leadership responsibility.
- Experience in project management and project accounting.
- Strong technical skills in financial controlling, (project) accounting, management reporting, performance management;
- Strong analytical skills, stress resistant;
- Self motivator, capable of leading and motivating people.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever!
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!