CODE : HHP20
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: F&B Supervisor/F&B Manager
Responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Waiter is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faces with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manner
- Practice and comply with hotel standards
- High School
- Previous experience at this or similar positions
- Excellent English language skills (B2, C1 or C2). Other languages will be an added value.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to deliver high levels of customer service
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work individually and in team.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.