Regent Hotels and Resorts is a global luxury hospitality brand encompassing hotels, resorts, residences and cruises. Regent’s operational team pride themselves on delivering faultless, anticipated service in each of their properties, combining the finest elements of Asian service philosophy with a deft local touch to ensure guests’ wishes are met each and every time.
Regent Porto Montenegro is currently having an opening for:
Responsibilities and essential job function include but are not limited the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
- Answer emails and telephone enquiries using appropriate etiquette;
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- Handle all reservation requests, changes received from all channels;
- Determine guest’s needs and quote the appropriate accommodation;
- Explain guarantee, special rate and terms conditions;
- Process reservations using PMS with most accurate information and exceed guests expectations;
- Update reservations ensuring a flawless guest experience;
- Maintain high level of confidentiality;
- Ensure revenue maximization by up-selling rooms and property facilities;
- Ensure knowledge of all facilities of different services and hours of operation in order to respond confidently to inquiries;
- Has a general understanding of group business;
- Understand Revenue Management in general by selling direct rate and understand availability;
- Liaise with sales team and other departments;
- Adhere and promote all company safety and process;
- Maintain positive working relationship with other colleagues;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are tidy and professional;
- Support team to reach common goals;
- Perform other work duties requested by the supervisor.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in similar position or Previous costumer related experience;
- Strong personality and problem solving abilities;
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible;
- Ability to work under pressure, team player;
- Constant focus and attention on guest’s needs, calm at all time;
- Outstanding sales skills, guest service, sophisticated communication and detailed oriented;
- Local language and English (fluent verbal and written), additional language is an addition;
- Must be multitask in an intense, ever changing environment while remaining accurate;
- Good knowledge of PMS, CRS and other Microsoft application (necessary training can be provided);
- Additional computer knowledge is an advantage.
If you are looking for a job and you meet the above mentioned criteria we can help you with your search. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.