Purpose of Position
The main tasks of our Stewards include cleaning and setting up tables, explaining menus, taking orders, serving food and beverages, assistance to other crew members. He will be also the person communicating mostly with clients about the itinerary, things to do and generic information about cruising area, ensuring that the highest quality of service is maintained following Dm Yachting Cruises policies and procedures.
- Preparation of hot and cold beverages.
- Service of beverages.
- Service of food.
- Communication with clients onboard about the itinerary, things to do etc.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment and area of bar/saloon.
- Support the other crew member putting cabins in order, daily.
- Personality and Appearance: Must have a pleasant and courteous personality; be well groomed, and presentable.
- Health: Must be physically fit and in good health, able to lift up to 50 lbs (30 Kilos) on a daily basis and work a minimum of eleven hours per day, seven days a week.
- Professional Experience and Education: Advanced Communications Skills.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years in the profession
- Communication and Language Skills: Must be able to read and speak English perfectly.
- Other languages are considered a plus.
- Work Ethic: Must be a serious professional and take pride in their work. Adherence to Company Rules and Regulations is a must for success on the job.
- Profile: Team player, open-minded and flexible.
- Sailing skills are a plus.
- Seasonal job from the end of April until the beginning of October (dates still have to be defined).
- Monthly salary plus weekly tips to be shared with other 3 crew members.
- Being present always on the ship.
- Cruising area: Montenegro Coast.
- Seasonal bonus for those who comply with company regulations and policy.
Interested candidates can apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.