We are looking for Superstar Android Developer
to help us build awesome Android apps at our office in Podgorica, Montenegro.
This is a 100 % hands-on role. Beyond technical capabilities we are also looking for a person who can take diverse and changing requirements and turn them into actionable plans. The ideal candidate will have had experience in the high paced energy of startups as well as experience in the structured world of a large company.
The successful candidate will work in a collaborative environment providing quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to deliver releases on time and on budget.
- You have a love for mobile apps. You get excited by building the best of breed mobile applications that reaches thousands of users.
- A desire to learn and share. You enjoy learning and sharing with the team. The thought of diving into challenges and bleeding edge technology excites you!
- A passion for quality. You want to be part of the team that produces highest quality mobile apps!
- Enjoy challenges. You love the challenges to build large scale mobile applications.
- Love being hands on. You have 2+ years of experience developing apps for Android.
- You have experience working with applications using REST API or web services.
- You have experience developing apps for devices with different resolutions.
- You enjoy developing modern Android apps (using offline storage, push notifications and custom UI).
- You have experience with Git version control.
You would really stick out of the crowd if you have:
- Experience working with Firebase (live database, push notifications, authentication & Crashlytics).
- Kotlin development experience.
- Experience working with big and important data or web services.
- Experience with at least one UI design tool: Sketch, Photoshop or Adobe XD.
In case you are interested please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
Thanks for applying! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.