Capital Estate doo Budva, investment and development company in the hospitality industry in Montenegro, is currently seeking to recruit Project Architect. The company is a part of a larger family holding company which currently owns different assets and businesses across Europe, Russia, and Asia.
Capital Estate is engaged in a design & build process of attractive 320 rooms beachfront hotel, envisioned to be operated by a renewed world hotel operator. The hotel is first of many future large scale hospitality projects of Capital Estate in Montenegro.
We are looking for a Project Architect to provide design and documentation coordination. To maintain coordination of design teams as they develop design drawings, technical documentation and construction drawings, as well as for site supervision.
Include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Coordinate production of concept design, schematic design, detailed design, tender and construction documents
- Review documents for quality control
- Coordinate different design disciplines
- Coordinate design team
- Coordinate and maintain design schedule
- Meet with the Client to develop a design brief
- Continuous communication with the Client to collect and transfer his ideas to the design team
- Coordinate consultants
- Meet with suppliers and vendors to discuss product specifications
- Site supervision for quality, time and budget control.
- Ensure close-out documentation and project archives are completed
- Occasional travel required, part of the work schedule.
Reports to: CEO of Capital Estate and other senior management.
Requirements to the candidates
Education: Architectural degree required
Past employment experience: minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Language skills: Montenegrin language (mother tongue or fluent), English language (fluent), Russian language (a plus)
- Familiarity with MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Key knowledge and skills required for this position:
- Obligatory language skills: English (proficient)
- Experience in leisure/hospitality project is a big advantage
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to solve problems
- Good negotiation skills
- ● Legally able to work in Montenegro
- ● Honesty & Integrity
- ● Autonomous
- ● Team player
- ● Initiative & proactive
- ● Excellent communication skills
- ● Tact and diplomacy
Working schedule: 08:00 -16:00 - flexibility in the working schedule will be required
Place of work: Budva
Starting date: immediately
We also offer:
● great working environment
● young ambitious team
● work in the attractive hospitality sector
● possibility to be part of a successful company
● possibility to develop personal professional skills
● great opportunity in working on and developing:
- a pipeline of ambitious hotel projects (multiple 300+ rooms hotels),
- landmark projects, on prime seafront locations,
- a project which will establish an exclusive\trendy location on the coastal area,
- projects which will influence Montenegrin hospitality and tourism industries,
- projects that will be recognizable in the Mediterranean area.
If you consider yourself the right person and your professional background matches the vacant position, please send us your CV in English using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to the email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org