Montenegro Adventures, a destination management company and licensed tour operator based in Podgorica, is seeking for Sales Assistant, who will be working in our MICE department, supporting MICE coordinators in daily tasks.
Please note that this is an ENTRY level position, and - while some experience might be a plus, this is an opportunity for young, driven, bright, talented individuals to be trained by committed professionals to build successful carrier in sales and marketing with a strong focus on meetings, conferences and events. This is also an opportunity for all candidates who are considering carrier change and are interested in hospitality industry.
Secondary school diploma (university degree in tourism, languages, economy or business administration preferable).
Desirable experience and skills
- Fluency in English (second foreign language – French, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese etc. preferable)
- Computer literacy
- Practical experience in a tourist agency or sales and marketing in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Customer services approach, very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to travel is a must (driving license with a clean driving record preferable)
- Readiness to work unorthodox hours
Please send your cover letter and CV using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is Friday, 21 December 2018.
Please specify which position you are applying for!
Only candidates that meet minimum requirements will be interviewed.
Montenegro Adventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Montenegro Adventures is a non-smoking environment.