Porto Montenegro is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our dynamic Finance Operations team in a role which will see you performing a variety of finance functions and duties, by supporting day-to-day financial administration across the department.
If you have the economics background, you are interested in financial analysis, business models and cash flows, and you have a strong logic thinking, we’d love to meet you.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and controlling the expenses for each unit within Operations department: Facilities Management, PMYC Pool, Rental, Sports Club, Lifestyle;
- Correct allocation of spending between assets;
- Creating financial reports such as profit and loss reports for each unit within Operations department;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly statistics for Operations department;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and Condominium association (CA) reporting;
- Controlling cash transactions on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Rental finance processing and controlling on a regular basis.
A successful Finance Assistant will have the following:
- BSc degree in Economics/Finance;
- 6 months experience in finance or recent graduate from Economics/Finance school.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy, with an ability to spot numerical errors;
- Independent thinker and problem solver with strong logic;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects and perform multiple steps to get to final resolution / result;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel spreadsheets and financial functions);
- A team player exhibiting flexibility and tolerance in interpersonal relationships;
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English. Deadline for applications: position remains open until filled.