Online English Tutors
Bibo Global Opportunity, Inc. is a big, stable and fast-growing online language school producing effective speakers and writers of the English language using fun, innovative and interactive ways of language learning.
Bibo Global Opportunity, Inc. actively creates a hub that is at par with studying in an offline school where English study is done at the comforts of the student’s homes or offices. The school is providing an interesting curriculum program and educational services designed to suit the demands for international language preparation and communicative competence.
PHILOSOPHY AND GOALS
We aim to teach English to second language learners, young or old, students and professionals in Japan or any parts of the world whether it is in a short or long-term educational program as preferred, agreed or decided by the student or any institution that wants to tie up with the school.
Likewise, the study is geared towards teaching Conversational English, Business English, Reading and Writing Skills, Listening and Speaking Skills, Grammar and Vocabulary, or Useful Language Expression and Idioms even exam review classes like IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC.
Moreover, the school also aims to provide the best language training and teaching to students in which the inculcation of correct values, understanding cultural differences, and effective language teaching methodologies are intertwined to assure success in studying and teaching.
Finally, Bibo Global Opportunity, Inc. exposes students to helpful, effective language teaching methods from a family of very competent and well-trained online ESL tutors. We offer our employees a chance to work for a big and stable company, meet new and interesting people from all around the world, and do all of that from the comfort of their home. Our tutors create their own schedule without any minimum restrictions or limitations. We always invest in our employees, we have 6000+ tutors from 102+ countries to prove that.
We are looking for:
Online English Tutors
Work from Home (part-time / full-time)
- Apply and work for the best online English school in Japan;
- Provide home-based English lessons to the students worldwide using Skype;
- You can plot your schedule anytime of the day, with no minimum required number of hours;
- 1-on-1 classes with foreign students with different English levels and from different age groups;
- Our most distinguishing feature is a huge database with students from all over the world;
- Our tutors are constantly fully booked!
- 18 years old and above;
- Quiet working environment.
- Reliable and high-speed internet connection at home (at least 0.5 Mbps for Upload/Download vs Tokyo server);
- Laptop / desktop computer;
- Headset / Earphones.
- Capable of communicating in English language fluently;
- Computer literate;
- Willing to work at home in a quiet tutoring environment (this is a home-based tutoring position).
- Monthly incentive;
- Weekend incentives;
- Yearly Awards;
- Active Tutor Support Program;
- 24/7 Operation Support;
- Chance to get promoted.
- Average salary for our tutors is 650$ a month.
- Chose the most convenient time for you, and enjoy your stress-free job;
- You can work from your home at your most convenient time because our system is open 24 hours a day;
- Lesson materials are fully provided. Conduct every class using our fun and easy-to- follow lesson materials, no need to create your lesson plan;
- Real-time tutor support is provided by friendly and dedicated staff from all around the world;
- Get paid on time! Payout is every 20th of the month via PayPal.
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani i smatrate da ispunjavate navedene uslove, molimo Vas da nam pošaljete Vašu biografiju putem opcije KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
- Prijavljivanje na ovaj oglas vrši se klikom na opciju "Konkurišite na oglas" ili na e-mail, poštansku adresu ili putem linka ukoliko su oni navedeni u tekstu oglasa.
- Prekoveze.me ne vrši postupak selekcije i odabir kandidata već je to u nadležnosti poslodavca. Odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog.