Housekeeping Supervisor (m/f)
The Headhunter provides HR services, HR consulting, raising awareness of employers about the importance of human resources departments in the company.
The Headhunter has offices in Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, Serbia, Texas (USA).
For the purposes of our Client, leading global hospitality company, we are in search for HOTEL position:
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (m/f)
As a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Floor Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Allocate work duties to Team Members.
- Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms.
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues.
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors.
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects.
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required.
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment.
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements.
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisors serving our Clients Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role.
- A successful track record of managing a team.
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- An attention to details.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Very competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) to: email@example.com or using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
TryThe HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!