Regent Hotels and Resorts is a global luxury hospitality brand encompassing hotels, resorts, residences and cruises. Regent’s operational team pride themselves on delivering faultless, anticipated service in each of their properties, combining the finest elements of Asian service philosophy with a deft local touch to ensure guests’ wishes are met each and every time.
Regent Porto Montenegro is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and professional individual to be part of our Concierge team.
As a Concierge you’ll lead the coordination of any of our guests’ needs. As the external face of your hotel, you'll also be the brand ambassador and develop great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In order to apply for the position you need to meet the following:
- A High School diploma / qualification - college and university degree would be great but it’s not essential.
- At least two years‘ experience in an upscale hotel / equivalent environment as a Concierge or related discipline.
- Fluent English, any additional other languages would be great.
- Excellent computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Stress tolerance; Team player; Great interpersonal skills; Attention to detail.
- Confidentiality; Reliability; Integrity; Responsibility.
If you are looking for a job and you meet the above mentioned criteria we can help you with your search. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English using the option: KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).