An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe is searching for new team members for a newly opened branch: APS Montenegro.
APS is currently present in 13 countries and manages, with over 700 employees, more than 540 000 receivables, having some EUR 7bn assets under advisory.
We are currently hiring in house Barrister / Dispute Resolution & Insolvency Attorney at Law,
Ideally a member of a Bar Association for our office in Podgorica.
- On the basis of a Legal Services Agreement or employement contract;
- On APS Montenegro office premises.
- Representing our company and our domestic or foreign clients (legal entities), in any legal matters according to company objectives;
- Legal assistance in every legal matter, especially in dispute reolution and debt recovery;
- Preparing legal briefs and opinions for different presentations;
- Drafting and reviewing all the contracts;
- Court representation throughout different locations.
- Preferrably Member of a Bar Association;
- The ideal candidate for this role will have between at least 2 years of professional experience as a fully qualified lawyer, or working in a law/ insolvency firm, with a proven track record in dispute resolution;
- Good skills in applying the insolvency/bankruptcy legal provisions;
- Good skills in applying the legal provisions regarding mortgages and guarantees;
- Solid knowledge of civil and commercial law, debt recovery, civil procedure and insolvency procedure;
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic environment;
- Well organized and good interpersonal skills;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- English knowledge – Advanced level;
- Driving license;
- Availability to travel.
- Excellent career opportunities for high quality professionals;
- Young, dynamic and pleasant environment;
- Motivating compensation package.
If you believe that your qualifications and profile matches the above description, please send your CV and recent photo using option "KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS".
* Note: In order to enhance your chance for entry to the shortlist it is very important to fill in detail all the fields listed in application form: add your CV in English and supporting documents that may be relevant to the given position (certificates, cover letter, references, etc.).