Marina Handy Man
We are currently recruiting for a Marina Handy Man to join our team and provide general technical assistance throughout the marina and yacht club. The role will primarily focus on the maintenance of existing equipment - engines and boats. The role will encompass lifting and movement of boats with cranes and forklifts, ensuring this is completed in a safe manner. General assistance will also need to be provided on request.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete regular maintenance of engines as per maintenance schedule;
- Problem solve and running repairs;
- Assistance with maintenance of ribs and yachts;
- Identifying maintenance requirements and undertaking large winter projects such as overhauls or preventative maintenance;
- Winterisation of boats and engines as required - marina/yacht club/Porto Montenegro;
- Use of forklift to stack boats in dry storage;
- Use of Crane to lift boats in and out of water;
- Towing of yachts and trailers;
- Assist as required marina and yacht club staff with technical support;
- Maintenance of any marina or yacht club asset.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should have the following:
- Engineer/Electrical qualification;
- Boat leader certificate;
- Good mechanical knowledge - car mechanics, marine engineering, electrician;
- Some experience in engine maintenance;
- Knowledge of boats preferred;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to problem solve.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE NA OGLAS.
All applications must be in English.